Half Day Course
Starts at 9 am and 2 pm
- Ideal for beginners or as a refresher for those who have not climbed for a while.
- This is a fun course where we will teach you all the basics for safe top rope climbing.
- You will learn knots, top rope climbing, belay skills and basic climbing techniques.
Full Day Course
- A more comprehensive introduction to the sport.
- After learning everything included in the half day course, you will also learn lead belay.
- Climbing is done at two different locations.
- There is also the option of climbing in the morning and then trekking through the Thaiwand wall cave (bat cave) in the afternoon.
- The cave is situated 45 meters above sea level so here you will learn how to abseil/rappel.
Two Days Course
- Learn more advanced skills and techniques while climbing at a broader selection of routes.
- An extension of the half- and full day courses for beginners or an introduction to lead climbing for more experienced climbers.
Three Days Course
- An all-inclusive course tailored to suite both beginners and experienced climbers.
- This course includes top rope climbing, lead climbing, safety and knots, equipment use and care as well as multi-pitch climbing.
- This course will give you the knowledge and skills to climb confidently and safely with your climbing partner in the future.
We have private guides for all levels, for both single climbers and groups. We can tailor a program that suites your needs and wishes. Can include tope rope, lead and multi-pitch climbing as well as trekking to the Thaiwand Wall cave, the lagoon and the Dragon Crest in Tub Kaek National Park.